Battle Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battle Realms

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan

Go down 
+7
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™
[BR-AS]DarK-BlaDe
[BRAS][Mage]Crow
{[LB]}-DunKing__
NekRoManT
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™
LB.epoX
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 200

Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:22 pm

but i think id is sucks its unfair long range.. and kill all buildings like on vod and cant do anything vs it.. sniper too little range
Back to top Go down
http://www.battlerealms.hungarianforum.net
LB.epoX
Premium Member
LB.epoX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:50 pm

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™ wrote:
but i think id is sucks its unfair long range.. and kill all buildings like on vod and cant do anything vs it.. sniper too little range

ID has a big disadvantage, the kegs are very slow and very weak in a melee, so the id need always a tower in back. So it isn't clever to attack with them directly. But Of course they are a bit too strong in valley middle - longgame, because you can id the ricefield well.

But if you have no own dragon in your 2v2 team, who makes id, why don't you kill the other team in a rush?
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:56 pm

i mean long game lol no rush Smile
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}Playername

{[BRD]}Playername

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 pm

ID isnt too effective in my opinion. Basically, dragon only needs it to get rid of Wolf's mass ballista. Serpent can make IDs useless by using vetkin on them (if there is no tower nearby, vetkin will definetly attain success because he has good resistance for Dragon's range units' atacks. Also, Serpent's main unit - canoner - is almost immune to blast damage. I think ID is only considered powerful as it can piss off most players in the VOD. Still, lotus have at least 5 battlegear with much greater effectiveness which have identical power on every battlefield.

I presume that balance between wolf, serpent and dragon isnt bad, after all. Each of these 3 clans has fair possibilities to kill others. Although Serpent can barely withstand against dragon and wolf in long game, they are able to do so. Usually everything depends on how well players can control their forces; one small mistake can lead to downfall of unlucky side. To compensate their relative weakness in continuous battles, quickness was granted to serpent. Using their speed handicap, they can defeat the opponent before he will get an advantage.

I dont see anything wrong here. Serpent's quickness doesnt bring disbalance into game. On the contrary, it makes things fairer... Seemingly, BR is much more complicated than i have guessed... Its a very complicated system: sometimes something that looks like flaw becomes another feature after studying; understanding of densely bounded in-game subjects comes slowly; the very game itself hides a lot of secrets ready to be unraveled by perceptive and curious player.
It sounds pathosly, but its true, you know... Wink
cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Nice said Player Razz
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:15 pm

but its effectice xuz as i alredy said on Vod its effective cuz u cant colelct enough rice. and vetkin cant do anything if he have tower, he blind ur vitkin when he coming, and his units will kill it..
so i still say, for me id is unfair
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

Anzahl der Beiträge : 86

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:18 pm

on this map ... maybe but actually it is a tough bg to use on an open field Smile
Back to top Go down
http://forums.gamingterritory.com/user/4308-petar/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2