Battle Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battle Realms

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

moderator needed

Go down 
+7
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™
{[LB]}CocKTail
{MBR}Trix
{[LB]}-N
{[LB]}-DunKing__
NekRoManT
[DreaD]~~Kiera~~
11 posters
AuthorMessage
[DreaD]~~Kiera~~

[DreaD]~~Kiera~~

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:59 pm

n make someone moderator.. it will help a lot trust me.. u cant be online all da time n check wats here... i l suggest making one
Back to top Go down
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

Anzahl der Beiträge : 93

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:28 pm

ye
make her moder
Smile
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

Anzahl der Beiträge : 90

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:01 pm

yea moderator is an good idea we would need one xD
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-N
pfsinl
{[LB]}-N

Anzahl der Beiträge : 20

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:51 pm

The ´few´ people I can still alone atm.
If there are more people and I see that I need help I will soon appoint moderators nvm.
Back to top Go down
{MBR}Trix

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:02 am

This site needs to be more populer if we need mods
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}CocKTail

{[LB]}CocKTail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:48 am

maybe we should start to search some moderators soon,
this are the ppl i would prefer:

[BRD]Playername seems to be sympatic and he knows a lot like he has showed us. I thnik he would be someone who really care for this Forums.

{[LB]}-DunKing He knows a lot to and trys to help everyone here, also he is the one who made this topic public.

Last edited by {[LB]}CocKTail on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 200

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:03 pm

ya maybe player is good for this..
Back to top Go down
http://www.battlerealms.hungarianforum.net
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:40 am

Definitely vote for Player Razz
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}CocKTail

{[LB]}CocKTail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:32 pm

ok,
i would vote for DunKing wit many reasons.
I told a few of them 2 posts ago^^
But i think he should be a moderator because 95% of the ppl here in the forums are invited by him , and always in GR i saw him advertising this forums. Also the first topics here startet from him , for giving the forums a good start.
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:34 pm

if u want i can be moderator too lol!
im here a lot of time xD
but its just a little option Smile
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-N
pfsinl
{[LB]}-N

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:54 am

I am considering which guy would be a good Moderator.
Dunking is stoned to often btw.
Back to top Go down
[{BeatZ}]Daye

[{BeatZ}]Daye

Anzahl der Beiträge : 48

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:22 am

i vote for BEN! who wouldn't? lol!
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:15 pm

im also voting for ben
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}Playername

{[BRD]}Playername

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:49 pm

The situation is pretty interesting.
Personally, i would like to see Dunking as moderator of this forum, but he didnt elect himself.... For this reason, i vote for his choice - Ben. Cmon, who would be better moderator than one of most ancient BR players ever, the one who is always here Smile . After all, he is well-known as polite, friendly and honest person; there is no exaggeration included, its just facts. So, he is good candidate for this role.
I hope, i have proven my point of view.

By the way, we cant force someone to be moderator, a person should agree to take accept such status.

Besides, moderatoring isnt power or fun as someone might see it; first of all its responsibility. Take it, if you ready to put pile of unnecessary troubles on your back for sake of others. Dont take it, if you only want to be important and significant in their eyes.
I know that everyone understands it, but i still repeated it to make it clear Wink .

Hmm... I just have come to interesting comparison: The Power is very similar to beatiful but brainless woman. Sometimes man spends years of his life to achieve her, but then this task is completed, man understands that she have nothing except attractive appearence, she is empty and troublesome... And he curses his own stupidity, and trying to get rid of her at all costs. Sometimes things desired by us isnt things that we really need. Its good to get knowledge from your own faults, but no one should learn from (himself-caused, not sure if this word is correct) expenses of his friends.

So... Choose wisely Smile

And about myself, im not sure that im suitable character for this assignment. I have quite unconstant mood and sometimes i may be a little childish Laughing

Cheers :
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-N
pfsinl
{[LB]}-N

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:05 am

{[BRD]}Playername wrote:
By the way, we cant force someone to be moderator, a person should agree to take accept such status.
That is the crux.

If someone wants to be a moderator and want to do it conscientiously just contact me.
An application is not necessary. Knowledge in the moderator area should be available. I will see who I terminate then.
Back to top Go down
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:08 am

Oh, king If I am a moderator, I will make a new domain for this forums:

You guys can start choosing now: (All are available for registration): What do you want?

Do not click on these sites. It doesn't work because I don't register it yet.

www.mybattlerealms.com
www.battlerealmsonline.com
www.battlerealmstoday.com
www.battlerealmswar.com

www.masterwarlock.com
www.serpentholm.com
www.killthekeep.com
www.peasanthut.com

Or you can suggest Smile

And thank you to those who voted for me jocolor afro
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:19 pm

i vote for you, but i dont agree with changing the doimain, even if ure examples sounds really good like mybattlerealms.com but we have started with this domain and i would prefer no to change it^^

And if i would have enough voters i think i would like to be moderator to, but first at all Ben should be
Back to top Go down
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Hehe, changing the domain doesn't mean that www.battlerealms.de.tt would be lost Razz It's still there, the new domain will just redirect it, that means, no matter where people go to any of those site, it will automatically go to this site Razz

For example: if you type www.gogle.com , www.googel.com , or gooogle.com it will automatically go to www.google.com Smile Got it?

Because sometimes new domain name (That actually redirect to this site) would attract more people to come Smile
Sometimes people love the name, so they'll just go to the site because they are curious Razz

the BattleRealms.de.tt sometimes does not attact people because it does give out idea that this forums is a german forum, since they could think .de.tt could be for deutsch only. (I'm just feeling that this current domain name would give people this idea.)

Also, new domain new would get better chance to be submitted into major search site, like Yahoo and Google.

After all, http://www.battlerealms.de.tt/ is still the main one.

Or should I not use this idea ? hehe Razz

It doesn't matter Razz I'm just suggest Smile farao
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:51 pm

oh sorry ive misunderstood yea its an good idea
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:04 pm

DuanTaiTu段太图 wrote:
Oh, king If I am a moderator, I will make a new domain for this forums:

You guys can start choosing now: (All are available for registration): What do you want?

Do not click on these sites. It doesn't work because I don't register it yet.

www.mybattlerealms.com
www.battlerealmsonline.com
www.battlerealmstoday.com
www.battlerealmswar.com

www.masterwarlock.com
www.serpentholm.com
www.killthekeep.com
www.peasanthut.com

Or you can suggest Smile

And thank you to those who voted for me jocolor afro

for me the best www.battlerealmsonline.com xD
Back to top Go down
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:54 am

That one is good, but it is too long Smile Kids who don't know how to spell will missed it sunny
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:37 am

hahhhaha
br dont play by kids..
Back to top Go down
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:31 am

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™ wrote:
hahhhaha
br dont play by kids..

Yeah, usually, because if they play, you can kill their two peasant in the begining and you'll win Razz

The youngest BR player that I know is 7 years old.
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:46 am

haha nice i want play with him
but yes once i was come back for 1 game to gamespy, and there was a New Player, i did base rush on him and i had 1 tower, 1 sword and 1 musketer, and he started Now to build his huts. Very Happy
of course, 1 peasant 1 hut, on the longest way from the water. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ahleen ya sasuke

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:35 am

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™ wrote:
haha nice i want play with him
but yes once i was come back for 1 game to gamespy, and there was a New Player, i did base rush on him and i had 1 tower, 1 sword and 1 musketer, and he started Now to build his huts. Very Happy
of course, 1 peasant 1 hut, on the longest way from the water. Smile
hahaha so funny now stfu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

moderator needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator needed   moderator needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moderator needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Realms  :: General about the Board :: Proposals, suggestions, praise and criticism-
Jump to: