Battle Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battle Realms

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wich new units is the most useful?

Go down 
+7
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™
{[BRD]}Playername
{MBR}Trix
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™
NekRoManT
{[LB]}CocKTail
{[LB]}-DunKing__
11 posters

Wich one is the most useful?
Guardian
wich new units is the most useful? Vote_lcap69%wich new units is the most useful? Vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
Battle Maiden
wich new units is the most useful? Vote_lcap0%wich new units is the most useful? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Enforcer
wich new units is the most useful? Vote_lcap8%wich new units is the most useful? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Wich
wich new units is the most useful? Vote_lcap15%wich new units is the most useful? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Digger
wich new units is the most useful? Vote_lcap0%wich new units is the most useful? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dryad
wich new units is the most useful? Vote_lcap8%wich new units is the most useful? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Overseer
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

Anzahl der Beiträge : 90

wich new units is the most useful? Empty
PostSubject: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:24 am

Chose
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

Anzahl der Beiträge : 90

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:27 am

I vote for Guardian because their stun is very good.
Their stun doesnt need stamina and it causes damage.

But i like The Digger most haha theire so funny and they do real good cutting damage they can kill Zymeth in seconds. rabbit
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}CocKTail

{[LB]}CocKTail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:24 pm

i like dryads most buildings 4 dens giving all upgraded berserks wolves and dryads bg recovers all their armour very usefull.
Back to top Go down
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

Anzahl der Beiträge : 93

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:36 pm

Guardians and witches
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 200

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:00 am

This is so easy..
Guards, sure..
their stun very useful like dunking sad..
and the last stand is pretty good caz only one unit can attack him in that time.
But stun sure the good in them
Back to top Go down
http://www.battlerealms.hungarianforum.net
{MBR}Trix

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:43 pm

Well guardians are good for blocking dc mugg and whorl. But the female ones are good for blocking towers.
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}Playername

{[BRD]}Playername

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:13 am

Guardians. The result of this poll is very predictable. Their bg concussion strike is only way for dragon to fight lotus and it also can be effectively used against other clans. In my opinion, this bg is much better than whirling spear as its not only have bigger damage area but stuns nearby enemies increasing guardian's chance to escape alive. Last stand isnt important, but its funny.

Diggers are second choice for me. Then upgraded, they kill peasant in 6-7 hits. Their resistances arent bad for tier 1 unit too (especially if you gave them armor). Also, you can use them to make some holes in VOD map and soon after some holes in your opponent's psychic by bouldering his base from rear side Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:04 am

hahahaha it Guardians tongue
Back to top Go down
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:35 am

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™ wrote:
hahahaha it Guardians tongue

I dont use Guardian Razz I just like witch Razz
Back to top Go down
[{BeatZ}]Daye

[{BeatZ}]Daye

Anzahl der Beiträge : 48

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:28 pm

i voter for inforcer. their haste are deadly against canoneers. but i rarely use it. i thought me that tactic.
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:09 am

lol why 2x
xD
Back to top Go down
[{BeatZ}]Daye

[{BeatZ}]Daye

Anzahl der Beiträge : 48

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:19 am

sorry. i think i click the send button twice.
Back to top Go down
serpent_kid

serpent_kid

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:40 am

LOl Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy the GUARD. the best counter for DRAgOn vs Lotus
Back to top Go down
[BR-AS]DarK-BlaDe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:06 pm

i think guardian is the best too, but i votet for witch because she has best tower bg of all new wotw tier 2 women.
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:09 pm

ya ur right blade, cuz maybe they can defeat by only vet and diseased, cuz of stamina. but every other unit.. useless.. cuz very fast healing
Back to top Go down
[BR-AS]DarK-BlaDe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:14 pm

yeah 2 or 3 upgradet witchen at enem tower=big heal.but wolf dryad witch shale armor could be good too.
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}Playername

{[BRD]}Playername

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Diggers might be useful too. A player can dug 3 of them out from enemy's rice field in vod and kill all working peasants before opponent would try to do anything about it. I think that digger can overdamage berserker... They are funny units, anyways Smile .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wich new units is the most useful?   wich new units is the most useful? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wich new units is the most useful?
Page 1 of 1