Battle Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battle Realms

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battlerealms Clans

Go down 
+11
[BRAS]Kiwi
DuanTaiTu段太图
LB.epoX
{[BRD]}Playername
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™
{MBR}Trix
[BRAS][Mage]Crow
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™
{[LB]}CocKTail
NekRoManT
{[LB]}-DunKing__
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:50 pm

yes we won cp and ben but that not mean we better than them playername right
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 200

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:56 am

i bored a little this fighing of clans..
why cant we stop it and play for fun.. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.battlerealms.hungarianforum.net
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:40 pm

yes lol we play for FUN

Last edited by {[BRD]}DarK_LorD™ on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:44 pm

play" xD
Back to top Go down
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:22 am

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™ wrote:
yes we won cp and ben but that not mean we better than them playername right

Wew, Cp told me to lose that game, so I don't make counter units but canons, you sword, and I canon.... Razz CP told me to post the video, but I don't have time, but I do still have it. I just have to convert it. But it takes so long Razz I will convert that video and will post it when I post other video. I want to do all video at the same time.

I don't know why sometimes Cp let other people win, but its ok, I lost to all players when I team with CP Razz and also some 1v1 game to Sora.
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:51 pm

cp told you to lost??
but cp made 2 towers and you 2 so ??
Back to top Go down
[BRAS]Kiwi

[BRAS]Kiwi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:03 pm

1.) BRD is not good clan tahts right ...yesterday me and dark blade won 2v3 against 2 BRD and 1 other guy ..thats noob like

2.) i remember [7-up] clan from gamespy
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:12 pm

u didnt win, the game synced and finished without anyone 's win
2. brds was lotus and drag, the ,,other guys", who is the greatest noob who i every saw, cuz he didnt know what is sniper and smoke and mug- he asked me about mug is musketer?
so what can do if we havent serpent wtf our serpent did Nothing. really.
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}Playername

{[BRD]}Playername

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:51 am

Quote :
You are really an interesting person, almost like a little philosopher you want to find the fairest and best way for all. But this way would only exist if all people would think like you. For example Dark Lord, he wants to prove that he is a very good player, i think he would be unhappy if he cant show other players his skills, and he likes to write his victories in the forum but he will always annoy some people if he does it. What i mean is, there is no middle way, there is always a winner and a loser.

You have goot point of view... I always glad to see personal impartial judgement, because its closer to truth than opinions of wary sides.
Its sad, but i have to agree: there is no way to keep every player satisfied. We all follow different paths, some of them leads around Yin, some around Yang - if we would speak using BR terminology. The whole conception is incredibly interesting and it really fascinates me. Who knows, perhaps with every our action we are changing balance between the Parts, and then the conflicts arise to make things equal once again. I didnt ask myself "why do i do it?" while i was posting my first message in this team. I knew that i couldnt make any result: a man can barely change himself; so how he can change the world or, at least, a group of people? Now im thinking that i wasnt peacemaker, i was creator of another conflict myself. Someone would agree, but someone would negate my words. No one is right, no one is wrong. Or maybe
Left is right, right is wrong?
Well, i either got an insight (not sure) or im slighty drunk (probably). Everything IS conflict! And making conflicts is tiny, but important part of sense of existence Smile Very Happy

Cool. Perhaps i ll create a topic about such questions later... Its like endless talk filled with weirdly attractive (and sometimes creepy) ideas. So many to discuss!

Quote :
This is another example, many people like a friendly atmosphere, they like to live in "peace". But there are people who dont like this peace, they like to make conflicts, for example dark lord joined once my gameroom and called sora an idiot without any reason. Is he a bad human now? No, only a human with another thinking.

Seemingly, everyone likes to make conflict, and even if he doesnt, he does it unwillingly. There are lots of different ways to do it. Very Happy
I dont like behaviour and certain actions of some people but i have no rights to judge them. Dark Lord is cool, damn, every BRD member is cool in his own way. This is the reason that keeps and will keep me in this clan to the end.

Btw, Kiwi is nice too. He may be a bit vainglorius, but he definetly have strong psychology of victor. I wish i would have such confidence in my own abilities Wink .

Quote :

Hard to explain it in english for me, i hope you understand what i mean...

Well, most people with primary english language around here dont bother themselfes with polishing every grammar edge... I completly understood every phrase, and i dont ask about anything better than that. Im sure i have at least one (or more) misspellings in every sentence that i had written here. But does someone care? Most of us arent native english speakers, after all.
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:38 am

forget him adam kiwi is child Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:58 am

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™ wrote:
cp told you to lost??
but cp made 2 towers and you 2 so ??

It doesn't matter... That's when in the start of the game, he told me. Asked him, and then we start to fight for survivial (We were serious on this) but we failed because it was too late to get up towers. That's why you guys don't notice, but that's alright, you guys got a win Smile Like all other people who can against us Razz

I think you and fire are very very good anyway Razz That's why we can't counter the two of you Razz
Back to top Go down
[BRAS]Kiwi

[BRAS]Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:28 pm

hah lol but u had no chance u synced cos u cheat maybe...lol
u had not won the game
Back to top Go down
[BR-AS]DarK-BlaDe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:34 pm

yes lol cheater.how stupid lol.and of course we had won hehe...
Back to top Go down
[LOT]Eclipse

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:01 pm

the best clan is [TBC]
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:15 pm

idiot kiwi i dont cheat i never cheat maybe that noob beton cheated cuz not only me synced..
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:29 pm

and man we had chance i had st with issil and some dc and others was coming wtf..

Last edited by {[BRD]}DarK_FirE™ on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[BR-AS]DarK-BlaDe

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:35 pm

lier!!! that was no wotw game because kiwi has no wotw,so u cant have yvaine.and only u were synced lol
Back to top Go down
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:48 pm

It doesn't matter who wins in a 2v2 game. 1v1 game show real skill.
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:11 pm

lol ok relly i forgot ivaine its br haha
ok u right
but i still dont cheat
and kiwi said he joked wtf
Back to top Go down
[BR-AS]DarK-BlaDe

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:19 am

this was 2v3 not 2v2 but with 1 big noob lol.
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:23 pm

can we stop flame??? its ok np who won just have fun
Back to top Go down
[BRAS]Kiwi

[BRAS]Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™ wrote:
and man we had chance i had st ivaine and issil and some dc and others was coming wtf..

lol??? lier..how u got yvaine in br game?? can u say me pls?
Back to top Go down
[BRAS]Kiwi

[BRAS]Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:13 pm

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™ wrote:
lol ok relly i forgot ivaine its br haha
ok u right
but i still dont cheat
and kiwi said he joked wtf

yes i joked u dont cheat.. only hawk do
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:26 pm

i think bras suck clan caze they let this idiot kiwi to join
he is very noob i won him 6 times 1v1 and all was watch
and kiwi if you wanna rm i wating for you and all can watch
and better bras kick this child he is very stupid Very Happy

Last edited by {[BRD]}DarK_LorD™ on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:28 pm

he is only 12 years old xD
go away kiwi lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlerealms Clans   Battlerealms Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlerealms Clans
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next