Battle Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battle Realms

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favorite landscape?

Go down 
5 posters

Grasslands
What is your favorite landscape? Vote_lcap57%What is your favorite landscape? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Snowfields
What is your favorite landscape? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite landscape? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Swamplands
What is your favorite landscape? Vote_lcap29%What is your favorite landscape? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Mountains
What is your favorite landscape? Vote_lcap14%What is your favorite landscape? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
{[BRD]}Playername

{[BRD]}Playername

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

What is your favorite landscape? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite landscape?   What is your favorite landscape? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:52 pm

The title says it all.
For me, its like this:
1) Grasslands - the best maps, because they have very harmonic combination of colors pleasant to eyes. Windy hills, high mountains, forests with lots of wild animals, calm lakes and prompt rivers... It looks so great! Smile
2) Swamplands are second choice for me. There is not much difference in appearence of such maps, its always dark and wet places with hordes of frogs and dragonflyes... But their atmosphere is unmatched! Bloody battles in the middle of rainy nowhere are awesome. cheers
3) I dont really like Mountains. They are plainly boring, there are nothing to catch player's sight... These cracked grounds and silent woods cause me to become annoyed after some time. However, i admit, there is something attractive in this despondency. Crying or Very sad
4) Snowfields... I dont know what to tell about them. It seems, Liquid didnt really care about quality of WotW maps, so we have got that we got. Whiteness everywhere, whiteness consumes everyone and everything, behold!.. Or play normal maps instead.
Razz
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 200

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite landscape?   What is your favorite landscape? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:11 am

i prefer for swamplands cuz idk why xD but the atmosphere the great in these maps mostly u right..
and i agree with u, snow maps arent good, i hate when my rice finish and no more.. wtf.. and very hard to rebuild it.. water rice is very little to help.. :S

but grassland the best for gameplay cuz its lagg less then all other xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.battlerealms.hungarianforum.net
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite landscape?   What is your favorite landscape? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:20 am

I love Grassland only Smile I dream about sleeping on the grass in a perfect weather Razz hehe Wink
Back to top Go down
serpent_kid

serpent_kid

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite landscape?   What is your favorite landscape? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:25 am

mountains thats all... flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 200

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite landscape?   What is your favorite landscape? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:48 am

lol serpent kid Smile
henryserpent[i][img][/img][url][embed-flash(width,height)]
Back to top Go down
http://www.battlerealms.hungarianforum.net
vindict

vindict

Anzahl der Beiträge : 86

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite landscape?   What is your favorite landscape? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:08 pm

For me the dark wilderness in the swamps is the best place to shed my lone warriors' blood Cool
Back to top Go down
http://forums.gamingterritory.com/user/4308-petar/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite landscape?   What is your favorite landscape? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Realms  :: Battle Realms :: Buildings & Maps-
Jump to: