Battle Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battle Realms

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Describe how do you play BR when you're new :)

Go down 
+3
vindict
[{BeatZ}]Daye
DuanTaiTu段太图
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

Describe how do you play BR when you're new :) Empty
PostSubject: Describe how do you play BR when you're new :)   Describe how do you play BR when you're new :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:11 am

Let's discuss how we start playing this game. Who knows this topic would become interesting Smile

So what clan do you use to start playing this game?

When I first seen BR, I said "This game sucks" or "What is that girl doing? She moan" (I am talking about the Geisha)

I use Dragon, and I make only Kabuki Warrior with Flash powder Smile in Center Ring Map.
Back to top Go down
[{BeatZ}]Daye

[{BeatZ}]Daye

Anzahl der Beiträge : 48

PostSubject: Re: Describe how do you play BR when you're new :)   Describe how do you play BR when you're new :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:27 am

when i first play this game.. the only clan i use is dragon..

i make mass of sams with yin blades.... haha, then i attack..
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

Anzahl der Beiträge : 86

PostSubject: Re: Describe how do you play BR when you're new :)   Describe how do you play BR when you're new :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:05 am

When I first play the game I used dragon... cuz the year was 2001 and I had only the demo version with dragon and serpent clans only , 3 maps and no campaigns
Back to top Go down
http://forums.gamingterritory.com/user/4308-petar/
[BRAS][Mage]Crow

[BRAS][Mage]Crow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

PostSubject: Re: Describe how do you play BR when you're new :)   Describe how do you play BR when you're new :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:50 pm

when i startet i looked at clans lotus.... hm no, serpent.... hm no, dragon seems to be interesting, but i chose wolf Laughing

i started to play i build a hut, than well and gather rice+ water, i build 1st ballistic grounds and made a hurler, i saw him and thought: whoa, strange appearance and wtf he hold in his hand?!

than i build a combat pit and made a brwaler ( btw i thought nearly the same when the train finished xD)

but after that i saw, hey, i can my brawler let go in ballistc ground and my first ballists was born Smile

i looked O.o

... but than came the bot and thought: where the fuck they got all these units?!

lol!

i died an started campaign, with drag of course, im a good guy Razz

but i needed weeks to pass the 1st serpentholm
lotus screwd me up hardmode xDD

after i while i plaayed in skirmish just lotus, mass unclean pwns all xD
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 200

PostSubject: Re: Describe how do you play BR when you're new :)   Describe how do you play BR when you're new :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:22 am

i had same startegy as daye.. Smile
sams but i used the mix of shield and yin blade xD and i came to multi first, and i was drag and my enemy serp, i made same things.. and he made musks.. and i just looked for my samurais -,- mostly for the yin bladed samurais.. they died in 4 second nyhaha i was like this affraid

and the hardest of story was the 2. serpentholm of serpent.. it was realllly hard i think.. this was that point when i paused the playing of br. really. i thought this misson is inpossible.. xD now days too i need to concentrate a little f i play this mission again xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.battlerealms.hungarianforum.net
[BRAS]Kiwi

[BRAS]Kiwi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

PostSubject: Re: Describe how do you play BR when you're new :)   Describe how do you play BR when you're new :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:08 pm

my first time play br was with my farther...(he paly br too but not online xD)
he never tried another clan than drag so i tried drag too and we always played 2v1v1v1v1v1v1 xD and same strat...mass samurai but first some speer and archer and chemist ^^
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

PostSubject: Re: Describe how do you play BR when you're new :)   Describe how do you play BR when you're new :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:18 am

when i first played br, i quit after a few minutes because i did not know what to do. then i went to tutorial. then i started skirmish in demo. then i studied all of the variety of units of buildings i could have. i did not even know that those weaklings ladies could heal. i used them to attack horses behinds.

then after 1 or 2 years, i bought a br cd, and i started to explore other clans. then i tried to play online, but all kicked me and said im too noob.

Now, i have improved to the best of all br players; i have defeated many AIs in one game. i can even beat 4 AIs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Describe how do you play BR when you're new :)   Describe how do you play BR when you're new :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Describe how do you play BR when you're new :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Realms  :: Battle Realms :: General Discussion-
Jump to: