Battle Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battle Realms

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how to kill serpent!!

Go down 
+9
[BRAS][Mage]Crow
vindict
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™
contre
{[LB]}-N
NekRoManT
{[LB]}-DunKing__
[DreaD]~~Kiera~~
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[DreaD]~~Kiera~~

[DreaD]~~Kiera~~

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

how to kill serpent!! Empty
PostSubject: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:14 pm

technically speaking serpnet can never defeat dragon, may it be a short or long game...first n foremost units for this strategy which i particularly use is scouting(by pea) then ARCHERS...then tower in the base n u r well defended.. quickly collect horses n vaoila u are done, now u can concentrate on ur attacking force.. send few sams to get yang n df the enemy... rest is piece of cake Smile
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

Anzahl der Beiträge : 90

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:17 pm

Nekro will show u how he would kill that defense lol
Back to top Go down
[DreaD]~~Kiera~~

[DreaD]~~Kiera~~

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:22 pm

ur nekro wont stand a chance against my fire arrows!! xD(it becomes more deadly if otomo helps the archers)
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:23 pm

LOOOOOOOL i mean the player Nekromant xD he has an good strategie i heard

Last edited by {[LB]}-DunKing__ on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[DreaD]~~Kiera~~

[DreaD]~~Kiera~~

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:25 pm

i dont think he can do anything... dragon can always defeat serpent its the universal truth... just like einsteins law e=mc2 xD
Back to top Go down
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

Anzahl der Beiträge : 93

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:34 pm

damn hehehe
first learn how stop swords on ur base, then think about long game
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-N
pfsinl
{[LB]}-N

Anzahl der Beiträge : 20

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:58 pm

In a lg it will be easy to kill Serpent in my oppinion.
Just use _[DF],ID,archer,whirl,kabuki,healer &. guardians.
Back to top Go down
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:21 am

all is easy in opinion

but show it's in game not every can
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:39 pm

well.... the greatest advantage for dragon are his archers..
fully upgraded their range is even a bit more then snipe and they do hell a lot of damage since they shot faster then snipes. This is the worst thing: snipes can get killed easiyly by archer (if they have tower in back) because of their flexibility
Back to top Go down
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:01 am

yes this right

but snipers can stay on 1 line
what is more hard to archers

and only few archers can attacking snipers that dont shoot them
Back to top Go down
contre

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:05 pm

The best way to defend against swords in the biggining when i use dragon is making kubaki units, In my opinion they are one of the best units against Swords.
Back to top Go down
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:37 pm

yes right
but if u make not archers
i will make musk and crows later can make cannoneers
and kabuki will died fast
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 200

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:37 am

so then make healer.. and kabuki live xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.battlerealms.hungarianforum.net
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:17 am

dont say if u dont know ok ?
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:40 am

in fact , in short game, rush game each clan can kill each clan its just depends on how the player use the advantantages of the clan.
The only clan who cant really rush is drU can forget ro rush wolf serp or lotus with dragon, u can only rush a dragon with dragon for example with dragon and geisha.
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:21 am

its easy dragon kill serp easy in long game but you must learn how to block swords rush after this think about long game
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:09 pm

i see a lot of people using only mass archer and a lot of healer for them also a lot of towers in back for their security. This may work in 1v1 but in 2v2 u need for surely the whole power of the dragon clan and archers with geishas are not even the half.

Dragon has amzing things like stardust and guardians stun, so as samurai monks ............................
Back to top Go down
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:28 am

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™ wrote:
its easy dragon kill serp easy in long game but you must learn how to block swords rush after this think about long game
ok
show me
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

Anzahl der Beiträge : 86

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:58 pm

The only way to deffend against a sword rush is to make a watchtower as quickly as you can and put a chemist on it then you need about 1 or 2 spearmen and you can stop a rush of about 10 swords... No other way available for me... the only hand to hand units vs swordsman is samurai and he is tier 3.... kabuki... I am not quite sure but even if kabuki wins he will be one red and we speak about 1v1 besides kabuki is tier 2 that means more time to train AND more time for the second building while the serpent clan with it's 75 rice tavern pwns big time for a short time cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://forums.gamingterritory.com/user/4308-petar/
[BRAS][Mage]Crow

[BRAS][Mage]Crow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:56 pm

50 rice tavern

try horses with dragon

other way is archer+tower+peas and then try get horses
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:15 pm

yeah it is 50 rice... but about the horses.... That seems like a lot of time...
My tought was about spear with whirl but the factory isn't cheap also...
Back to top Go down
[BRAS][Mage]Crow

[BRAS][Mage]Crow

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:19 pm

lot of time?

hut---> 4 peas build stables, 2-3 get horses, other gain rice and build 1st training building
u will have faster horses as units lol
and i said horses with dragon...
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:22 pm

yeah but you need to mount somethin on this horses right ? Smile If you have the time spear with whirl on horseback si really good Razz
Back to top Go down
[BR-AS]DarK-BlaDe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:31 pm

vindict wrote:
The only way to deffend against a sword rush is to make a watchtower as quickly as you can and put a chemist on it then you need about 1 or 2 spearmen and you can stop a rush of about 10 swords... No other way available for me... the only hand to hand units vs swordsman is samurai and he is tier 3.... kabuki... I am not quite sure but even if kabuki wins he will be one red and we speak about 1v1 besides kabuki is tier 2 that means more time to train AND more time for the second building while the serpent clan with it's 75 rice tavern pwns big time for a short time cheers cheers

lol no?its soooooooooooooo easy to deff a sword rush from serp with drag.you only need 2 dojos and make spears like serpent makes swords.and spear is stronger and the 1 yin upgrade for more damage(sword) and the 1 yang upgrade for more health(spear) will compensate.so the spear is stringer.and for more health for sword u need 3 yin and for more damage for spear you need 2 yang lol.so difference is 1 yin and that the spear is stronger.
Back to top Go down
[BRAS][Mage]Crow

[BRAS][Mage]Crow

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Quote :
yeah but you need to mount somethin on this horses right ? If you have the time spear with whirl on horseback si really good

wtf?
whirl on horse?
omg...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to kill serpent!!   how to kill serpent!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to kill serpent!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next