Battle Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battle Realms

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan

Go down 
+7
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™
[BR-AS]DarK-BlaDe
[BRAS][Mage]Crow
{[LB]}-DunKing__
NekRoManT
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™
LB.epoX
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LB.epoX
Premium Member
LB.epoX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Empty
PostSubject: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Today i played against nekro and i lost often against his serpent with my dragon. It took me 4 games until i ve stopped his base rush in the 5. game. In my opinion the dragon player must have a better micro and macro than the serpent player if he want to win. In my eyes the serpent clan is easier to play than other clans, let's look on the building costs and the training times:

The Dragon Clan
BuildingRiceWaterTraining Time Tier1Training Time Tier2Training Time Tier3
Dojo 12550 17 sec 20 sec 31 sec
Target Range125 75 17 sec 20 sec 31 sec
Alchemist Hut 100 100 17 sec 20 sec 31 sec
Bathhouse 100 200 24 sec - -
Total 450 425 75 sec 60 sec 93 sec
The Serpent Clan
Tavern 50(!) 100 14 sec 17 sec 25 sec
Sharpshooter's Guild 125 50 14 sec 17 sec 25 sec
Alchemist Hut 100 75 14 sec 17 sec 25 sec
Bathhouse 75 150 20 sec - -
Total 350 375 62 sec 42 sec 75 sec
The Lotus Clan
Forge 100100 17 sec 20 sec 31 sec
Blade Garden50 150 17 sec 20 sec 31 sec
Training Yard 150 50 17 sec 20 sec 31 sec
Aviary 150 150 24 sec - -
Total 450 450 75 sec 60 sec 93 sec
The Wolf Clan
Combat Pit 12550 17 sec 20 sec 31 sec
Ballistics Grounds75 125 17 sec 20 sec 31 sec
Quarry 150 50 17 sec 20 sec 31 sec
Vitality Garden 50 150 24 sec - -
Total 400 375 75 sec 60 sec 93 sec

You see, the building costs and the training time of the serpent buildings are less than of the other clans, that makes serpent to the perfect rush clan, especially for dragon it is hard to block a serpent base rush.

The other buildings of the serpent are cheaper, too, especially the Town Square.

In the middle and long game it doesnt matter so much, but in the early game you need every second.

Also: the musketeer is the strongest lvl 1 Tier unit in my eyes, it has much hp and makes too much damage for tier 1, and you can upgrade it twice.

I don't say that the serpent clan is better than the others, but it is definitely a big advantage to be the cheapest and fastest clan.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 200

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:23 am

ya youre right, everybody who want rush, the first select is serpent sure..
Back to top Go down
http://www.battlerealms.hungarianforum.net
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

Anzahl der Beiträge : 93

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Wow really ????
i didnt knew before
it's will help me
now i will better with serp
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

Anzahl der Beiträge : 90

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:56 pm

i saw it to, when u rush me i put my peas first in alchemist hut then uve puted ure peasant int avern, ure sword came faster then my chemist ^^
Back to top Go down
[BRAS][Mage]Crow

[BRAS][Mage]Crow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:44 pm

good work epox, the chart is absolutly correct

i know the fact that serp units need less time to train since i started modding br

maybe this could be one point to make br more balanced, so i could change the time of training of every clan equal
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:45 pm

i thinks its a bad idea to change it, its well blanced like how it is, each clan has his advantages and disadvantages, speed is the advantage of serpent.
Back to top Go down
[BR-AS]DarK-BlaDe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:35 pm

yes br is good balanced how it is.and serp has speed but good units too.its not that these cheap fast units are useless Wink
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:36 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
LB.epoX
Premium Member
LB.epoX

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:37 pm

{[LB]}-DunKing__ wrote:
i thinks its a bad idea to change it, its well blanced like how it is, each clan has his advantages and disadvantages, speed is the advantage of serpent.

No it is unbalanced, it's not only the training speed, the building costs are to less too, if you say speed is the advantage of serpent, what is the advantage of dragon, slowness and much building costs?

What i mean is, serp got no disadvantage for the speed.
For example Wolf has stronger peasants, but they have got big buildings and more training costs, so they got an advantage and a disadvantage. But what is the disadvantage of serpent?

And i think you give me right, if i say it's almost impossible to stop a good base rush of serpent with dragon in 1v1.
But i wouldn't try to patch br, too, the most players are serpent players, they would cry if their beloved powerful serpent gets weaker and wouldn't install the patch.

In my opinion 1v1 can be much fun, but it doesn't show who is better, in my eyes 2v2 and 3v3 are better balanced and show the true skills of the players. That's why default and cp are my favourite players, they coordinate their teammates and tell them what they should do. Playing in a team needs more skills than just play for himself with some rehearsed strategies.
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:08 pm

LB.epoX wrote:
{[LB]}-DunKing__ wrote:

No it is unbalanced, it's not only the training speed, the building costs are to less too, if you say speed is the advantage of serpent, what is the advantage of dragon, slowness and much building costs?

What i mean is, serp got no disadvantage for the speed.
For example Wolf has stronger peasants, but they have got big buildings and more training costs, so they got an advantage and a disadvantage. But what is the disadvantage of serpent?

And i think you give me right, if i say it's almost impossible to stop a good base rush of serpent with dragon in 1v1.
But i wouldn't try to patch br, too, the most players are serpent players, they would cry if their beloved powerful serpent gets weaker and wouldn't install the patch.

In my opinion 1v1 can be much fun, but it doesn't show who is better, in my eyes 2v2 and 3v3 are better balanced and show the true skills of the players. That's why default and cp are my favourite players, they coordinate their teammates and tell them what they should do. Playing in a team needs more skills than just play for himself with some rehearsed strategies.

Dragons Advantage are his powreful Bg´s like sd, whirl , guardians bg,..... and many more, also each unit is suporting the others like idling chemist or fighting dragon warrior. The Huts of the dragon are taking less space
U can get horse without a need to buiold another building before.Dont forget Df. Archer can get fully upgraded , they can be the heart of dragon.

Wolf has an big advantage , because wolf epas are getting rice much faster, that should be enough

Lotus is full of advantages wich makes this clan in my eyes the most unbalanced, but tis still possible to own this clan

btw what means the (!) at the tavern rice costs?
Back to top Go down
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:26 pm

what a disadvantage of serpent ?
ok
this no bg which have mass kill (like whirling, SC, stun , df )
only can collect horses and his bg
Back to top Go down
[BR-AS]DarK-BlaDe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:34 pm

utara(utaro) is mass destruction
Back to top Go down
LB.epoX
Premium Member
LB.epoX

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Quote :
Dragons Advantage are his powreful Bg´s like sd, whirl , guardians bg,..... and many more, also each unit is suporting the others like idling chemist or fighting dragon warrior. The Huts of the dragon are taking less space
U can get horse without a need to buiold another building before.Dont forget Df. Archer can get fully upgraded , they can be the heart of dragon.

In my first post i said, the advantage of serpent doesn't matter in the middle or long game, you are right, then i have the powerful bg's or other things. But these bg's don't help me if the serpent kills me before i can use them.

I only mean the base rush on the map freedom, serpent vs dragon, the other clans have good things to stop such a base rush, but the dragon has no good way.

Today i learned to stop this rush. Make 2 huts and a Dojo fast, so he can't make swords. If he make 2 musk huts, make Kabuki. If he makes cannos, get horses and try to kill his buildings with chemists later. If he make musk + tower, you can run into his base and build there. Also you need your peasants for the fight.
But how i said, that's no good way, it's always a hard fight about 10 mins, and the serpent will kill you fast if you are few seconds brain afk .
Back to top Go down
[KH]_Sora

[KH]_Sora

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:08 pm

the disadvantage when dragon vs serpent is the map (we just used to freedom map cause its not make game too long)

try to play on bigger map then freedom and u ll see serp ve no chance vs dragon

and dragon ve better range then serp , id is gay enough to push off serp
Back to top Go down
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:11 am

lol sora
serpent have every times chance
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:12 am

yes your are right sora
Back to top Go down
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:15 am

right ? what right ?
lets play in long game and see how serp will suck ????
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:18 am

serp suck in long game VS dragon Exclamation
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:20 am

df enough to push off serp
Back to top Go down
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:20 am

of course suck for noobs like u
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:43 am

you are really idiot
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:43 am

and funny ^^
Back to top Go down
[KH]_Sora

[KH]_Sora

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:42 am

better not start flame here

yes serpent always ve chance

but in "same level of player" i still say that dragon is better in long game

arah on tower , id , mass samurai full upgrade , guardians
Back to top Go down
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:01 am

Who play Serpent the most? It's me Razz haha!
Back to top Go down
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:37 pm

yes u played most serp vs serp

but i think i played most serp vs drag,lotus, wolf Smile

and yes dragon better than serp in long , i agree

but that not mean dragon win
just more chances
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan   Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serpent, the cheapest and fastest clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next