Battle Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battle Realms

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the best players in battle realms

Go down 
+9
DuanTaiTu段太图
LB.epoX
NekRoManT
{[BRD]}Playername
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™
{[LB]}-DunKing__
{MBR}Trix
{[LB]}CocKTail
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™
13 posters
AuthorMessage
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

the best players in battle realms Empty
PostSubject: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:46 pm

all brd Very Happy
nekro
balo
tsuba
{{ben}}
cp
dunk
and maybe light??
and others are normall lol!

no NoOoOoObs

just the gamespy guys scratch

Last edited by {[BRD]}DarK_LorD™ on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}CocKTail

{[LB]}CocKTail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

PostSubject: Re: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:50 pm

ehm

DunKing
epoX in old times, idk how he is now
cp
Nekro

Last edited by {[LB]}CocKTail on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{MBR}Trix

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

PostSubject: Re: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:57 pm

dont forget about {DarK}WolfBite
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

Anzahl der Beiträge : 90

PostSubject: Re: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:00 pm

on top and far away from all other players: ____cp___
he does always know what to do, always keep a cool head, helps others, doesnt blame if lose, can play a lot of tactics but the thing i like most is that he is playing in his own way, not like others doing always the typical tactics and if u need help in maths ask him nyhahahah

Nekro is one of the best and one of those i like to play most with. He is very fast and has a good micro. Hes good at 1v1 and also on 2v2.A lot of idiots go on him because his english isnt very well...

Sora does also always know what he does, he can even win in nearly lost situations

epoX, the player i know longest and always have been good

CocKTail is different to all players, he likes to do things, wich the oppnent would never expect, for example the wolf thingy with mass wolves (4 or 5 den)
Thats his Key to victory

Lump is a good Team partner , if he gets suported well hell show his true power

MeD i like to talk with him in 3 languages

Solidsnake my old Rival

Ben, i cant say much about u but i hear a lot

Balo hes my Original Team partner^^ very friendly guy

BRAS = German power, they are learning fast i think

and

FADEL, a lot of idiots are blaming him and call him noob......... most of those ppl arent even better then fadel, hes a good player if u tell him what to do but it seeems like hes lagging

Last edited by {[LB]}-DunKing__ on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 200

PostSubject: Re: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:40 pm

'all brd' lol im as best player? O.o xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.battlerealms.hungarianforum.net
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

PostSubject: Re: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:14 am

this the best players for me lol!
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}Playername

{[BRD]}Playername

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

PostSubject: Re: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:22 pm

The Best Player doesnt exist, i think. There are some better players, but you cant choose one among them to be called best. This topic very similar to question about best br unit: everyone plainly root for his personal favorite... Samurai kills dragon warrior, drag warrior kills kabuki, kabuki kills samurai - the circle continues, just like Tao says. There are no unbeatable players; so there is no best one. BR have long and proud history... Try to look at this as on ancient chest filled with thousands and millions precious gems: how can a jeweller decide which one of them have best shape and form, if he only examined few hundreds of those marvels during his life?..

Still, it never hurts to show your admiration for certain person. Everyone likes to hear kind words about himself.

And of course, all brds are best for each other. Its just a sign of friendly relations between it's members. So take no offense.

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

Anzahl der Beiträge : 93

PostSubject: Re: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:15 pm

i can say top
mimi sora ben cp baxter hobbit dunk cocktail and maybe epox if got his skill back or will get and lump

seems so Smile
Back to top Go down
LB.epoX
Premium Member
LB.epoX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

PostSubject: Re: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:58 pm

NekRoManT wrote:
i can say top
mimi sora ben cp baxter hobbit dunk cocktail and maybe epox if got his skill back or will get and lump

seems so Smile

Nekro, you saw me play at the first days i came back, and now you are rare online, i think i'm top fit again Smile, so come and fight me
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

{[BRD]}DarK_LorD™

PostSubject: Re: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:14 am

hmm myabe i forgot sora Wink
Back to top Go down
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

PostSubject: Re: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 am

For me,

I think Sora, CP, Nekromant, Baxter, Mimi, Epox, Dunking, and some others that I forget too Razz

Can you remind me who is it?
Back to top Go down
[{BeatZ}]Daye

[{BeatZ}]Daye

Anzahl der Beiträge : 48

PostSubject: Re: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:30 pm

There is no best player for me..
But ; Cp, Ben, Sora, Nekro, and Alvin are in my top list.
Because:

I chose CP coz, he's is so funny, even tho hes losing, and he never blamed anyone. He can sometimes change the momentum of the game in a very short time..

Ben is b'coz he's nice, and like Cp he never blamed no one. i haven't played 1on1 with him, but i saw him playing before, and has really good micro

Sora can win in any situations.

Nekro is really good, i saw him played 1on before and hes really fast

Alvin is one of the good players too, hes really fast, and the best is his micro.. he's my 1on1 partner. hehe

others are good too, i respect them and i avoided the word noob!
Back to top Go down
serpent_kid

serpent_kid

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

PostSubject: Re: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:47 am

ben and me. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
LuMpiO

LuMpiO

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

PostSubject: Re: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:08 pm

In my opinion, the best players currently are Sora and cptheslayer, because they can play all clans and they don't use everytime the same strategic and units compared to some players who know only how to smoke with canonner.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

PostSubject: Re: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:55 am

what about me? am I better than the best?

i agree with DUnking LB, we should judge these robots by their general skills and knowledge.

I think UP and UR are the best because they can beat 3 AIs which i could not. Hehe i hardly beat 1 AI.

i tried to play in gamearnger, but it is full of cheaters. they all got so many units so fast and attack. how did they do this if not cheating? they sent about 3 units or more when i barely got my first building to train. This is impossible.

SO i think cheaters can be best. But i like it because it challenges me more.

anyway, sora ben cptheslayer baxter nekromant epox, lets show me how good you all really are. prove yourself as being said here.
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 200

PostSubject: Re: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Colleen wrote:
what about me? am I better than the best?

i agree with DUnking LB, we should judge these robots by their general skills and knowledge.

I think UP and UR are the best because they can beat 3 AIs which i could not. Hehe i hardly beat 1 AI.

i tried to play in gamearnger, but it is full of cheaters. they all got so many units so fast and attack. how did they do this if not cheating? they sent about 3 units or more when i barely got my first building to train. This is impossible.

SO i think cheaters can be best. But i like it because it challenges me more.

anyway, sora ben cptheslayer baxter nekromant epox, lets show me how good you all really are. prove yourself as being said here.
Fast units are not cheat, there is no cheat for speed, if you had 1 training building when they had 3 unit, obviously you are a noob. Don't call good players cheaters because of that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.battlerealms.hungarianforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the best players in battle realms   the best players in battle realms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the best players in battle realms
Page 1 of 1