Battle Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battle Realms

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

secrets in Battle Realms

Go down 
+11
DuanTaiTu段太图
[KH]_Sora
vindict
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™
{[LB]}CocKTail
{[BRD]}Playername
LB.epoX
[BR-AS]DarK-BlaDe
{[LB]}-DunKing__
NekRoManT
[BRAS][Mage]Crow
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

secrets in Battle Realms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets in Battle Realms   secrets in Battle Realms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:20 am

[KH]_Sora wrote:
ok

poison do magical damage

i already test

True. Who don't believe Sora?
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

Anzahl der Beiträge : 90

PostSubject: Re: secrets in Battle Realms   secrets in Battle Realms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:29 pm

hmm if poison does magic, it mean shinja does magic to.
And i heard shinjas innitata abilty cause a very little amount of magical damage to, so he does the magic damage from his poison + the magic damage of his innitate abilty?
Back to top Go down
[DreaD]~~Kiera~~

[DreaD]~~Kiera~~

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

PostSubject: Re: secrets in Battle Realms   secrets in Battle Realms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:58 pm

interesting!!!! flames started here too....

secondly damn u guys spilled out soo many secrets!! Neutral well there are few secrets which are still to be told!! i think its good that they r not yet been told clown
Back to top Go down
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

PostSubject: Re: secrets in Battle Realms   secrets in Battle Realms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:12 pm

[DreaD]~~Kiera~~ wrote:
interesting!!!! flames started here too....

secondly damn u guys spilled out soo many secrets!! Neutral well there are few secrets which are still to be told!! i think its good that they r not yet been told clown

Hehe, Don't tell the upgrade? Haha Razz I know a lot that they don't include it here yet XD
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

Anzahl der Beiträge : 86

PostSubject: Re: secrets in Battle Realms   secrets in Battle Realms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:27 pm

[KH]_Sora wrote:
Quote :

these circls are the signe of increased damage, it appears at otomo/grayback/totem, when ronin dies at friendly units, while fighting near kenji/dragonwarrior at friendly units...

gaihla does cutting damage (some one still don't know)

Okey... then why is Ghaila gold on Utara ??? I think Utara is min on cutting and pr on pierce which points that Ghaila is pierce... however ghaila is red on samurai so this says she is not pierce lol
Back to top Go down
http://forums.gamingterritory.com/user/4308-petar/
[KH]_Sora

[KH]_Sora

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

PostSubject: Re: secrets in Battle Realms   secrets in Battle Realms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:28 pm

vindict wrote:
[KH]_Sora wrote:
Quote :

these circls are the signe of increased damage, it appears at otomo/grayback/totem, when ronin dies at friendly units, while fighting near kenji/dragonwarrior at friendly units...

gaihla does cutting damage (some one still don't know)

Okey... then why is Ghaila gold on Utara ??? I think Utara is min on cutting and pr on pierce which points that Ghaila is pierce... however ghaila is red on samurai so this says she is not pierce lol

go try that again by urself and post picture here if she does gold
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}Playername

{[BRD]}Playername

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

PostSubject: Re: secrets in Battle Realms   secrets in Battle Realms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:13 pm

If spirit wolfes were assigned to accompany other units, they dont disappear in case of wildeye death. However, if player resummoned him, wildeye is able to create 3 new spirit wolfes, etc. Once i had more than ten spirit wolfes in my army Very Happy (i was playing vs some ai).
Wildeye can lead party of 6 wolfes. To do so, firstly he needs to get normal wolfes from den, and secondly he uses his bg to summon spirit wolfes one by one.
Wildeye wields mace, his atack followed with blunt hit sounds and effects, but despite of these facts he does cutting damage...

Last edited by {[BRD]}Playername on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 200

PostSubject: Re: secrets in Battle Realms   secrets in Battle Realms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:24 am

u can make infinite wolwes with wily in facts..
cuz u get 3 from den, train 3 spirit, send him die and again 3 and other other other.. soo its infiniti.. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.battlerealms.hungarianforum.net
[{BeatZ}]Daye

[{BeatZ}]Daye

Anzahl der Beiträge : 48

PostSubject: Re: secrets in Battle Realms   secrets in Battle Realms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:46 am

DuanTaiTu段太图 wrote:

Hehe, Don't tell the upgrade? Haha Razz I know a lot that they don't include it here yet XD

haha, i do you want me to share to them? Razz
they have the rights to know anyways..
Back to top Go down
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

Anzahl der Beiträge : 93

PostSubject: Re: secrets in Battle Realms   secrets in Battle Realms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:46 am

dont care about upgraded bug
Back to top Go down
FIRE

FIRE

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

PostSubject: Re: secrets in Battle Realms   secrets in Battle Realms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:09 pm

Actualy all of that is written in the suite Battle Realms Realms Of War. Shocked
And to see what kinda attack a unit does just see all of the effects on impact, noises weapon and then put a little logic into it, and tahts all. Thers no big philosophy in these "secrets"
Back to top Go down
Jezuz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

PostSubject: Re: secrets in Battle Realms   secrets in Battle Realms - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:00 pm

i have one question, is guess its a real secret so iam right in this topic but i dont know, much about it,

i think in the actual 1.50Q version it doesnt happen any more if iam, right, but i remember when i played several years ago with the old maybe first version of the game, and now it comes:

Sometimes there was a CALL Signal or a Question Mark on the head of the units, it only apeared in fight, i thought of things like, the developer includeed something that would the units look like they dont know whats up and so the question mark, but i would like to know if those 2 symbols had any effeckt on their fighting or something, im sorry for that bad description but i hope somebody still can remember that and might make some research on that, since i was unable to figure out its affeckt.

thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secrets in Battle Realms   secrets in Battle Realms - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

secrets in Battle Realms
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3