Battle Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battle Realms

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP

Go down 
4 posters

What is the reason lotus is too powerful
Cuz of skull
Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Vote_lcap14%Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Cuz of DC
Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Vote_lcap29%Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Cuz of ST
Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Vote_lcap0%Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cuz of the channelers
Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Vote_lcap0%Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cuz of zen their masters
Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Vote_lcap14%Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I don't think they are OP
Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Vote_lcap43%Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
vindict

vindict

Anzahl der Beiträge : 86

Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Empty
PostSubject: Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP   Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:15 pm

Hey guys... I just made this topic to discuss this thing... Whatever we say about balances and stuff we all know that Lotus clan is "a little" OP Please vote why this could be true.

IMO what makes the lotus clan a bit too powerful are two main things. The first is DC... Yeah lotus units lack the HP (most of them), so they need a projectile protection thingy but come on... is this suppose to be a tier 1 unit with so long duration protecting the whole army ??? I think it would be much better if DC was BG for a warlock let's say instead of the burning one. That would be more fair. I mean a samurai is a tier 3 and DS protects only him and drains stamina too fast... yeah he can fight while protected but still...

The second thing is the projectile traectory of Warlocks and Master warlocks... Even if they miss their target there is a good chance that they will hit some of the backline troops and while hasted...... we all know what happens Razz

For instance we all know the anoying thing with missle units firing at a corpse... while a target is on 1 hit life and they shoot until death so the first arrow kills him and there is a second strike on his corpse which is a waste... with warlocks you dont have this problem

Last edited by vindict on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forums.gamingterritory.com/user/4308-petar/
[BRAS][Mage]Crow

[BRAS][Mage]Crow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

PostSubject: Re: Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP   Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:30 pm

the only thing that is a little bit overpowered is soul chill, and maybe goo
and u forgot it at ur list Mad

ST: hard to get, needs lot of time, just in long game
skull: can be shoot to avoid the damage
channler: best healer, yeah, but like other healer easy to kill
heroes: issyl+yvaine is like utara+taro ----> not OP
arah and longtooth got great range ----> not OP
dc: can be broken by every clan, and every clan can get these units as fast as dc

but

sc is overpowered
serp and lotus have the best chances to kill them
but one little fault and ur whole army is dead, by 4-5 soul chill
another point is, that its easier to gain stamina with sehk, as with lythis or tausil

goo is the other overpowered bg
goo slows the movements of enemies so hard, even a hasted yvaine got problems to go through
this bg in combination with other is deadly
i.e. goo+skull, or keep goo always in front of ur army and u are much safer, goo+hasted yvaine and sc
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

PostSubject: Re: Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP   Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:41 pm

Well if I make a list of all things that could be OP for lotus I should use a whole page lol. I just wanted to put the attention around the DC and the treactroy of projectiles... hmm maybe my subject was incorrect... cherry

But yeah you right I didn't add sc nor goo but we all know about them don't we Very Happy ....

But as I said IMO DC is op... It may be easy to be broken and it may not be easy...
Besides lotus clan can easily have 2 3 or 4 DC-s no problem at all... Goo is definetely too powerful and cannot be countered once it's fired... But DC is too much for me... some ppl will say You can mugg them you can vet them you can paralyze them yeah on theory it is easy... however how will the muggs manage to get to them and in really late game when lotus have about 15 ST with issyl you wont notice how your vetkin dies 10 times faster than he runs Laughing In my experience it is not easy to even notice the location of DC as all lotus units look alike and in the mids of battle it is a chaos and on high game speed further more... Once again it can be countered but not easy and it is damn hard to counter all of the DC-s.. So what happens is this:

We have army immune to projectiles, and protected with goo from melee and if any melee passes the goo it is awaited by group of SC ..............

Yeah lotus is kinda a OP pale

P.S yeah channeler easy to kill.... but what if channelers are on horses ??? The only nemessis for them is DF but it kills all healers anyway if again the MIGHTY DC isn't turned on Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing king
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 200

PostSubject: Re: Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP   Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:20 pm

u really speak a lot of shit, cuz when u collected 15 st? in ur life?
Its ok maybe with a bot u can do it, cuz u can make 3 hours game, but a normal game wit a player true its very little chance.. 15 st.. lol
and dc vs df.. its so simple u only need some stun, go from every locaiton, and stun all dc, and Now u can do df. and not only healers die, all staff, unclean, disease, healer die. only warlocks can alive after 1 df

so they arent OP.. what it mean? lol! orbital power or smthing like that but what tell me
Back to top Go down
http://www.battlerealms.hungarianforum.net
vindict

vindict

PostSubject: Re: Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP   Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:58 pm

OP means overpowered...

15 st is possible vs player I wont comment that (depends on map) on freedom it's impossible but on map with spiders it can be done haha... whatever ST is not the only danger a lotus posses
besides we all know the come from all side shit... how much tiems do yo actually put the all sides attack tactic in reality ? how do you know the place of meeting in advance ?
Back to top Go down
[BRAS][Mage]Crow

[BRAS][Mage]Crow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

PostSubject: Re: Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP   Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:02 pm

i realy like to use mugg from 2 or 3 sides
especially in vod

of course i dont split up my whole army lol!
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

PostSubject: Re: Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP   Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:53 pm

i posted it 2x, but i can do it more if u want.. xD
and really owerpowered.. ehehe im so stupid haha
Back to top Go down
[{BeatZ}]Daye

[{BeatZ}]Daye

Anzahl der Beiträge : 48

PostSubject: Re: Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP   Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:09 pm

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™ wrote:
Its ok maybe with a bot u can do it, cuz u can make 3 hours game, but a normal game wit a player true its very little chance.. 15 st.. lol
and dc vs df.. its so simple u only need some stun, go from every locaiton, and stun all dc, and Now u can do df. and not only healers die, all staff, unclean, disease, healer die. only warlocks can alive after 1 df

so they arent OP.. what it mean? lol! orbital power or smthing like that but what tell me

i remember i've done that when i played against you and darklord, i forgot who my teammate was.. but anyways, its not impossible. albino
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

PostSubject: Re: Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP   Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:38 am

[{BeatZ}]Daye wrote:
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™ wrote:

i remember i've done that when i played against you and darklord, i forgot who my teammate was.. but anyways, its not impossible. albino

wtf?
u mean u gained 15 st?
when did u do it.. i dont remember for that game..
and yeah, i didnt say inpossible i said LITTLE CHANCE, and i said it takes hours..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP   Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do we think that Lotus clan is OP
Page 1 of 1