Battle Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battle Realms

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)

Go down 
+7
NekRoManT
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™
{[LB]}CocKTail
[{BeatZ}]Daye
{[LB]}-DunKing__
[BRAS][Mage]Crow
[DreaD]~~Kiera~~
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[DreaD]~~Kiera~~

[DreaD]~~Kiera~~

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Empty
PostSubject: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:52 pm

particularly mauler rush if done on lotus is very hard to counter!!
but ders a very techie way to counter it.. first check if ur opponent is doing the mauler rush..then the first n foremost thing to do is to make blade garden n a tower near to rice as wel as blade garden... kepp making leaf , soon u wil see maulers n druidess coming... get ur leaf near tower n start shooting from there, obviously if any maler comes near to ur blades then use tower charge.. now btt the leafs are engaed make a training yard... and make skull.. this is pretty much enough to stop the mauler rush but beware u gotta be fast...
Smile
Back to top Go down
[BRAS][Mage]Crow

[BRAS][Mage]Crow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:01 pm

yea that tactics works well, even against good players
if ur opponent is keep doing mauler+druids try get sc(soulchill)
1 or 2 sc can beat them all xD
as kiera said take care of ur ricefield....beware of atks from behind
a 2nd why to beat mauler+druids is mass blade acolyths, but this just works
against "bad" players, which cant control their units well ;P
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

Anzahl der Beiträge : 90

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:06 pm

lol this guy was the first one who did it xD
1 sc is enough damn just one is really enoguh thats gay...

(3 ppl was abele to block it till now but all of m lost at least 1 time to)

against good players it seems to work very well at the first time when they get suprised because this is not so usual
Back to top Go down
[{BeatZ}]Daye

[{BeatZ}]Daye

Anzahl der Beiträge : 48

PostSubject: TNX   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:22 pm

tnx 4 postin diz..

can 2 sc's kill thiz maulers? really? cyclops

ima try diz coz dunk always kill me wid that!
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}CocKTail

{[LB]}CocKTail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:22 pm

xD

it sounds easy how to block it
but u should try it first , u will see its not that easy
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

Anzahl der Beiträge : 200

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:44 am

lol ,, 1 or 2 sc can beat them all xD"
1 sc? that make 1/4 lower health. so 2.. -50% health.. u need 4....
Back to top Go down
http://www.battlerealms.hungarianforum.net
NekRoManT

NekRoManT

Anzahl der Beiträge : 93

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:14 am

3 sc killing Gaihla
30 sc killing Shale Lord

so try guess how many sc need to kill mauler
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}CocKTail

{[LB]}CocKTail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:16 am

lol sc doesn cause 1/4 damage , it depends on what unit, each units takes different damage from sc
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:42 pm

i know i didnt tryed vs mauler..
i just think
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:52 am

but i think i was right...
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

Anzahl der Beiträge : 86

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:17 pm

maulers and druids are both very strong on magic attacks so sc isn't that powerful against them. But the leaf thingy would work... that's what I tought of, cuz they have pretty good damage return ;] effective vs low hp and high dmg units like maulers, swords and blade acolytes
Back to top Go down
http://forums.gamingterritory.com/user/4308-petar/
[BRAS][Mage]Crow

[BRAS][Mage]Crow

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Quote :
maulers and druids are both very strong on magic attacks so sc isn't that powerful against them. But the leaf thingy would work... that's what I tought of, cuz they have pretty good damage return ;] effective vs low hp and high dmg units like maulers, swords and blade acolytes

sc does cutting demage, as nekro gave the example with gaihla and shale lord,
mauler and druidess are weak against cutting, thats reason why they die fast
just mauler got good armor against magic, it will need lots of uncleans to kill them with missile, when mauler stand

leaves arent strong, it appears like that, cuz most units havent very good armor against piercing damage, what leaves do
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:00 pm

maulers and druids are neutral to cutting or min bt they are not poor I am sure they seem to die quick from cutting cuz they have low pool of hp SC can stop them no question about it but... SC is hard to make in the beginning
Back to top Go down
[BRAS][Mage]Crow

[BRAS][Mage]Crow

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:03 pm

maybe for u its hard to get

lotus just need tower and leaves, not even lots, so u can concentrate on getting crypt and warlock

it has already worked, read topic or ask dunk
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:11 pm

and who argues with what ? Very Happy if you stop the rush with leaves you will probably go for the SC but the wolf player will just stand like that ? If the rush fails on the leaves he will quit it it is logical....
Back to top Go down
[BRAS][Mage]Crow

[BRAS][Mage]Crow

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:15 pm

if he quit he has nearly lost, cuz of goo,sc,dc,skull,...........
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:25 pm

probably but you will be surpriesed how useful a berserker with shale can be... Smile also pack masters are great if you upgrade their hp with the yang from the rush and you put shale on them with wolves they are kinda tough ? and zerks do damage infact you can stop them only with unclean and staffs ... skull can be removed yeah goo is IMBA it depends on the players I think they both have a chance
Back to top Go down
[BRAS][Mage]Crow

[BRAS][Mage]Crow

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:30 pm

berserkers are useless

before u got enough berserker the lotus army killed u
even if u build while rush und will takt to much time to build berserker

unclean has enough stamina to throw 2 skulls,when the first is removed
and the lotus can easily make two unclean with skull
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:35 pm

we can speak untill tomorrow Very Happy if I do this you do that well every action has a cure you know... I dont say wolf will win I just say he has a chance besides brawlers maulers and hurlers are almost unbotherd by the skull and warlocks are shit if you got them in melee.... Actually I think lotus's sheer power comes not only from BG-s but from their geishas... they are quick to run and heal and with 1 yin upgrade their ravens are almost infinite if oppoent got 3 or 4 geishas you are lost indeed with the wolf ;(
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:07 pm

vindict@

dont use this forum like a chat room, go to gameranger and speak there with us. too many the chat here.. go gameranger
Back to top Go down
[DreaD]~~Kiera~~

[DreaD]~~Kiera~~

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:36 pm

vindict wrote:
we can speak untill tomorrow Very Happy if I do this you do that well every action has a cure you know... I dont say wolf will win I just say he has a chance besides brawlers maulers and hurlers are almost unbotherd by the skull and warlocks are shit if you got them in melee.... Actually I think lotus's sheer power comes not only from BG-s but from their geishas... they are quick to run and heal and with 1 yin upgrade their ravens are almost infinite if oppoent got 3 or 4 geishas you are lost indeed with the wolf ;(

first of all i made this post just to tell the counter of wolf rush.. secondly wolf cant win lotus and not because of channeler but coz of its fighting units,secondly units which makes lotus hard to kill in 'middle' game is STAFFS and UNCLEAN so if u take these two units out, then u will be havin an advatage over lotus.. third many ppl ask that killing lotus with dragon is IMMPOSSIBLE, but in reality dragon can kill lotus(pro), cp has done that!!
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:26 pm

drag can kill lotus, this true.. i wrote on lotus topics.. just stuns, from more direction, and kill all no warlock and hero with df. in my opinion..
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:24 pm

[quote="[DreaD]~~Kiera~~"]
vindict wrote:

first of all i made this post just to tell the counter of wolf rush.. secondly wolf cant win lotus and not because of channeler but coz of its fighting units,secondly units which makes lotus hard to kill in 'middle' game is STAFFS and UNCLEAN so if u take these two units out, then u will be havin an advatage over lotus.. third many ppl ask that killing lotus with dragon is IMMPOSSIBLE, but in reality dragon can kill lotus(pro), cp has done that!!

It is hard for me to imagine what means to be a BR pro explain that to me pls Smile

from my observations all the players who think they are too good and play on game spy and game ranger only, they know about 3 maps .... freedom, vod and center ring... just manage one rush tactic , train your macro how to run when you recieve a hit on a unit and you are a pro ??? LOL

Come guys every clan can defeat any... I have witnessed wolf pwning lotus and the wolf player was weak.... the thing is that the lotus player rushed the wolf and just kept sending reinforcments , the wolf had a tower in the beginning so he manage to survive and the lotus's mistake was to send small amounts of soldiers thinking he can take the wolf... then a lil bit later the wolf just charged with few zerks druids and wild eye + grayback... nothing to stop them... All about winning is actually calculating the situation and since we are humans and calculating is complicated sometimes, we make mistakes... SO everyone can win and everyone can loose....

p.s I have killed a good lotus player using dragon with rush with mounted archers...

Last edited by vindict on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[KH]_Sora

[KH]_Sora

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:26 pm

[quote="vindict"]
[DreaD]~~Kiera~~ wrote:
vindict wrote:

It is hard for me to imagine what means to be a BR pro explain that to me pls Smile

from my observations all the players who think they are too good and play on game spy and game ranger only they know about 3 maps .... freedom, vod and center ring... just manage one rush tactic , train your macro how to run when you recieve a hit on a unit and you are a pro ??? LOL

Come guys every clan can defeat any... I have witnessed wolf pwning lotus and the wolf player was weak.... the thing is that the lotus player rushed the wolf and just kept sending reinforcments , the wolf had a tower in the beginning so he manage to survive and the lotus's mistake was to send small amounts of soldiers thinking he can take the wolf... then a lil bit later the wolf just charged with few zerks druids and wild eye + grayback... nothing to stop them... All about winning is actually calculating the situation and since we are humans and calculating is complicated sometimes we make mistakes, SO everyone can win and everyone can loose....

p.s I have killed a good lotus player using dragon with rush with mounted archers...

i dont ve to answer this kind of question

u ll find answer after play with me , wanna try ur drag or ur wolf Smile ?
Back to top Go down
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:54 pm

[quote="[KH]_Sora"][quote="vindict"]
[DreaD]~~Kiera~~ wrote:
vindict wrote:

i dont ve to answer this kind of question

u ll find answer after play with me , wanna try ur drag or ur wolf Smile ?

Go Sora ! Razz You still owe me a Serpent vs Wolf game Smile You'll be wolf Razz haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next