Battle Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battle Realms

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)

Go down 
+7
NekRoManT
{[BRD]}DarK_FirE™
{[LB]}CocKTail
[{BeatZ}]Daye
{[LB]}-DunKing__
[BRAS][Mage]Crow
[DreaD]~~Kiera~~
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vindict

vindict

Anzahl der Beiträge : 86

How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 am

I'm like Galileo Galilei and you are like the inquisitors lol

Everyone seeks to screw me just for speaking the truth lol

bring it grasshoppers ! xD
Back to top Go down
http://forums.gamingterritory.com/user/4308-petar/
[KH]_Sora

[KH]_Sora

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:51 pm

vindict wrote:
I'm like Galileo Galilei and you are like the inquisitors lol

Everyone seeks to screw me just for speaking the truth lol

bring it grasshoppers ! xD

im waiting , when did u ll play?
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:15 pm

I added you as a friend in game ranger... awaiting a chance Smile
Back to top Go down
[KH]_Sora

[KH]_Sora

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:59 pm

if u online only 1 minute

how can we play ?

How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Lolnnk
Back to top Go down
[DreaD]~~Kiera~~

[DreaD]~~Kiera~~

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:38 am

vindict wrote:

Come guys every clan can defeat any... I have witnessed wolf pwning lotus and the wolf player was weak.... the thing is that the lotus player rushed the wolf and just kept sending reinforcments , the wolf had a tower in the beginning so he manage to survive and the lotus's mistake was to send small amounts of soldiers thinking he can take the wolf... then a lil bit later the wolf just charged with few zerks druids and wild eye + grayback... nothing to stop them... All about winning is actually calculating the situation and since we are humans and calculating is complicated sometimes, we make mistakes... SO everyone can win and everyone can loose....

p.s I have killed a good lotus player using dragon with rush with mounted archers...

clearly it shows that u dont have enough knowledge about battle realms, i can only suggest you to play with sora and clear your misconceptions!!
secondly u might have defeated an ai with that, defeating a player(knwoledgable) with that tactic is just WAY NOT POSSIBLE!!

i hope sora teaches you some basic concepts!!
Back to top Go down
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:23 pm

I don't think Vindict knows what he is talking about. I challenge him to play me :p
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:28 am

DuanTaiTu段太图 wrote:
I don't think Vindict knows what he is talking about. I challenge him to play me :p

hmmm do you want to play 1v1 you wolf me lotus and I won't make leaf to see if you can take me with mauler rush I am just curious cuz you gys say leaf deffence is the only way I think I know onother Razz not tested enough tough
Back to top Go down
[BRAS][Mage]Crow

[BRAS][Mage]Crow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:22 pm

the main rush is mauler+druidess
so infested ones wont work and didnt work
i guess
all possible ways to stop are already posted
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}Playername

{[BRD]}Playername

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Quote :
i guess

Why wont infested ones work? Neither druidess or mauler can inflict any considerable amount of damage to them. I think, it might be a possibility... Its strange, but i have never thought about such strategy to counter wolf rush before i had read it in here. Question
Back to top Go down
[{BeatZ}]Daye

[{BeatZ}]Daye

Anzahl der Beiträge : 48

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:37 pm

[KH]_Sora wrote:
if u online only 1 minute

how can we play ?

How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Lolnnk

sora is sometimes a really fun guy..

online 1 min. haha
Back to top Go down
[BRAS][Mage]Crow

[BRAS][Mage]Crow

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:58 pm

infested are to slow, so they cant reach enemies
needs to much time to train
can be defeated by druidesses easily
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:27 pm

hmmm it seems you are all correct I guess leaf is the only way... but yesterday I played with friends and about 8 games I won all of them with wolf they try to stop my mauler+druid with whatever they can refusing to use leafs and in two of the games I lost the first battle... but the second was crushing... I think that if lotus player manages to build more troops and he can cuz druides train slower than normal tier 1 unit... he just may have a chance to defeat the first fight.... a small chance but then the wolf can make cairn and bless the second wave of maulers and we all know what happens then Razz or he can bring a pitch or just a hurler blessed with lava...

dunno maybe mu rush is not good but eventually I won ;]

p.s. one time I was stoped too by a skull Mad he threw it on the rice field and for some reason I can't remove it... range units refuse to attack it and melee units when ordered to attack just go to the skull and move around it then return lol.... I guess it is a bug...
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}Playername

{[BRD]}Playername

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Doubtlessly, double blade can stop this rush too.
Back to top Go down
[BRAS][Mage]Crow

[BRAS][Mage]Crow

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:02 pm

double blade is already said

look 1st answer to this topic, lol

just works against player without good control
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

Anzahl der Beiträge : 90

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:20 pm

{[BRD]}Playername wrote:
Quote :
i guess

Why wont infested ones work? Neither druidess or mauler can inflict any considerable amount of damage to them. I think, it might be a possibility... Its strange, but i have never thought about such strategy to counter wolf rush before i had read it in here. Question

Of course it sounds hard to beat infested ones with druids and mauler but:

infestedones need kinda long and if u wanna tower before it needs even more long but anyway if the lotus go them u most use ure advantage vs those units again, if they attack move the attacked units so long till the infested one heas no more stamina also u should have the same ammountnt of druis like his amount of infesteds, so set 1 druid on one infested an mauler will kill them
Back to top Go down
{[BRD]}Playername

{[BRD]}Playername

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Quote :

It should work vs any player. Blade acolyts are stronger than serpent swordsmans; wolf's druidess training time is much longer than their... i think lotus himself cant atack wolf who rushes with druidess and maulers (wolf peasants are too dangerous), but he can easily counter wolf's atack by staying in his own base. He would have advantage in numbers and in worst case he can engage druidess with peasants (but i dont think its necessary). Then wolf troops will try to run back, blades adepts intercept and kill them because they have significant advantage in speed.
Back to top Go down
vindict

vindict

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:10 am

hmm I wonder will the effectiveness of this rush lower if yin/yang acuisition is slow I mean... you know when you charge with the maulers and the druids you make fast yang on FAST setting and you can quicky update maulers and range for druidess and then the lotus job becomes even harder... And the only upgrade lotus can use is 1 yin point for higher dmg on acolytes and maybe 2 for the staff damage if he uses any, but still .... I really enjoy blessing maulers with upgrade for damage while lotus caln makes mass balde + staff haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DuanTaiTu段太图

DuanTaiTu段太图

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:34 am

I like what's going on in this forums Smile
Back to top Go down
{[LB]}-DunKing__

{[LB]}-DunKing__

Anzahl der Beiträge : 90

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:27 pm

{[BRD]}Playername wrote:
Quote :

It should work vs any player. Blade acolyts are stronger than serpent swordsmans; wolf's druidess training time is much longer than their... i think lotus himself cant atack wolf who rushes with druidess and maulers (wolf peasants are too dangerous), but he can easily counter wolf's atack by staying in his own base. He would have advantage in numbers and in worst case he can engage druidess with peasants (but i dont think its necessary). Then wolf troops will try to run back, blades adepts intercept and kill them because they have significant advantage in speed.

Yea but with good micro its possible, and even if the wolf runs back because u see him making druids and mauler, lotus will always start to get the other buildings and not continue blades. If he continues blades hell be to slow for the other buildings and to weak to attack the base. killing blades is easier then it sounds
Back to top Go down
[BRAS][Mage]Crow

[BRAS][Mage]Crow

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Quote :
killing blades is easier then it sounds

yea, Dunk got experiences with that Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)   How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to stop Wolf rush?(done on lotus)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2